Thursday, April 19, 2012

first pink wednesday, and a haul

So, even though it's the last thing I should have done at this point in time, I went slightly crazy over the countless online deals on nail polish. After trying to decide between the main retailers(8ty8beauty, transdesign, etc), I settled on Victoria's Nail Supply, for reasons I don't even remember right now. However I will say they were quick, cheap, and I'm happy.

Onto the photos!

The first is of all of them together. And then I grouped em into smaller photos to properly label them(and to even remember what I got today.) For the record, moving from photos and polish left to right, they are as follows: Color Club Hot Like Lava, CG Adore, CG Flyin' High, CG Paper Chasing, CG Dance Baby, CG Concrete Catwalk, CG Something Sweet, CG Kinetic Candy, Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe, Color Club Sugarplum Fairy, CG Grape Pop, CG Devotion, CG Refresh-mint, CG Calypso Blue, and CG Turned Up Turquoise.

I couldn't quite decide what to do first, so decided to pick at random something I've pinned recently, and came up with a triple pink striped mani. Original inspiration found here

Here's my stage by stage process, of course with a coat of SV in between, and then taped off for the new layers. Please forgive my spray paint and adhesive covered hands ps. The light pink is CG Something Sweet, the barbie pink is CG Dance Baby, and the hot pink is CC Hot Like Lava.


After finishing, I went to the original post to compare shades used, and saw the "We wear pink on Wednesdays tag." I was so excited that this was the first mani I could use that for, and ironically saw that it was her first one too!

Small world.

LOTS of new designs to come in the near future, methinks.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment